MATCH accepts and appreciates many types of in-kind donations:
- Frequent Flyer Miles (enough for a ticket) to help bring children from across the country to see their mothers.
- Toys, games, books, watches, jewelry, and other items for our Birthday Closet where Moms choose a present to give to their children on their birthday.
- Gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, and grocery stores for birthday presents and to purchase treats for special events like the parenting class graduation party
- Books to send home with children after they have read them with their mothers.
- Food donations for our Mother's Day Dinner, Winter Celebration, and other special events.
- Office supplies (paper, printer cartridges, etc.)
- Gift cards to fast food restaurants for families traveling to Raleigh for visits
If you are considering an in-kind donation, please call our office at (919) 828-4767 to make sure that it meets our current needs and prison guidelines.